Benefit It's Potent eye cream review


Hello everyone,

They say your eyes are your windows to the world so what about the fine lines around them? Are those the signs of aging? Well, unfortunately yes. Your first signs of aging appear around the delicate area of your eyes which is 5 to 10 times thinner than the rest of your skin so you now know how fragile your under eye area can be and that we really have to treat it and care for it well. I have realized this too late and I would do whatever it takes to restore it. In this post I will be reviewing an under eye cream that is supposed to brighten the under eye area, reduce the appearance of dark circles and delay the signs of aging.
 
 

Product name: Benefit It’s Potent eye cream

Quantity: 14.2 g 0.5 oz.

Price: RS 2450

Benefit says:

It's potent! Eye cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts including apple extract, known to help boost collagen, & loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage.
 


 

My experience:

 I have used this product till I exhausted it and that speaks a lot about it. Well, there could be 2 things either I loved it to bits or I could not see any benefit but in hope that I would, I continued using till I reached the bottom of the jar. Well, in my case it’s the latter. Honestly speaking, I really wanted to like this product and do like it to an extent that I used up the entire tub. The appearance of fine lines or crow’s feet is now evident with age and stress and I can see that already but this eye cream did not help in improving the current condition.

This product comes in a cute adorable glass jar packaging with a screw cap. As much as the tub packaging is likable the contamination of the product is inevitable. Plus all the potent ingredients get destroyed once the product is exposed to air. This thick looking cream just melts around the under eye area hydrating it immediately and adds some life around dull eyes. It sits well under my foundation and concealer without creasing. The under eye area remains soft and supple for a long time. However, does it help in reducing the lines around my eyes? Certainly not.
 
 

Overall thoughts:

I like this product but I don’t love it. This product is best suited for someone whose concern is limited to dull and dry under eye area. The brands claims to fade dark circles and restore the elasticity of the skin fall short. I won’t be repurchasing it as I feel my daily moisturiser does that for me and I would rather look up for something more effective for this price.

Thanks for reading.

Ravs

Comments

  1. hey ravs.nicely reviewed.finding an eye cream that actually delivers is a miracle only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I went through the blog and I enjoyed reading it. Natural skin care product are good for the skin and I suggest my friends and family members to use such type of products rather than damaging skin by using chemical products and I follow the regime all the time. I too always prefer Ayurvedic products for skin, hair etc. Have you ever heard about www.Soultree.in India which gives ayurvedic organic skin and beauty care product. The ingredients which they use to make 100% ayurvedic beauty prouduct is from mother nature. All products use authentic Ayurvedic recipes and honestly-sourced natural, organic ingredients that do no harm, only good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment