September favourites


Hello everyone,

September has ended and October has begun which calls for a new blog post on all things I have enjoyed wearing/using/loving in the past month. I always tell myself that I am going to resist going to the mall and avoid indulgence but I am always at the mercy of these brands that make me ditch all the promises made to self. (Note to self NO more promises splurge if you can).

Let’s kick start the post now:

Avene Eau thermal spring water:

If you have read my last post you will know that my skin has suffered a lot from breakouts due to highly fragrant products that I involved in my skincare from Forest essentials and that whole experience was shockingly dreadful leaving no hopes of recovery and then I treated my skin to this amazingly amazing product which has been my saving grace. I will do a full review on this later. I would love to include this product in every month's favourites as it is that good. I have recommended this to a cousin and he is all praises for it. It retails at RS 1050 for a 150 ml.
 
 

The body shop India powder brush:

 I was looking for a new powder brush and I visited the MAC cosmetics store and was gobsmacked to know that a powder brush would cost me RS 5000? NO way was I shelling out that much money on a brush knowing that some of their face brushes shed. I wish Real techniques sold their makeup brushes in stores here L so, my next stop was at body shop and I was pleased with the quality and the price it came at and I am very content with it.  I paid RS 895 after my membership discount of 10%.
 
 

Chambor Dazzle Eye pencils:

There is and never will be a day, when I would skip wearing kohl/kajal. I have been using gel liners lately but now, I feel sluggish and lazy cleaning the eye liner brush every single time. So, it was best to switch to a twist-up eye pencil eliminating the action of sharpening. I have used the Chambor Dazzle eye pencil in black in the past and I enjoyed applying them and so I introduced myself to another shade in the same range i.e. Teal dazzle which is a beautiful teal blue that instantly brightens my eyes without much effort as they glide easily and stay put for a really long time. The are easy for touch ups and awesome for travelling.
 
 

Chambor extreme matte long wear lip colour:

I was introduced to this adorable darling of a lipstick when buying my chambor dazzle pencils and I have been obsessed with it ever since. Biggest plus for me is they are “MATTE” in texture without the drying effect. They are creamy matte but settles to a proper matte finish. I bought the shade 02 honey rose, when applied gives me the perfect natural looking lips that I always wished for. I am getting a few backups for sure.
 
 

Tommy Hilfiger Eau De Prep:

I needed a daily wear perfume which would be a mix of floral fruity and spicy and this fits the bill perfectly. I am not big on Tommy Hilfiger perfumes but this one is good enough for everyday use.
 
 

I will do a individual product review very soon. There are not too many favourites this month but I am happy to name the few that made it to my September favourites list. If you have any favourites do share them in the comments below.

Thanks for reading.

Love,

Ravs

Comments

  1. Try iherbs.com
    I bought my real technique brush from that site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Krithi, I am going to order my real technique brushes very very soon!! :) i guess they are the best out there being both affordable and reliable!

      Delete

Post a Comment