August Favourites


Hello everyone,

This is the beginning of a new month, Happy September! So, it’s time to list my favourite products for the past month i.e. August. All the things that I have liked using and have been happy about, in the last month are on this list. It is a mix of makeup, skincare and accessories that I enjoyed buying and using. Read on to see what stuff made it to this list.

Evelyn & Crabtree Hand therapy cream:

Dry hands are always an issue for me. No matter what season of the year it is, they are always dry and craving for hand creams. This one has been my current favourite as it is a gorgeous fresh smelling cream which is so refreshing to my senses. I love the way how moisturising it is without leaving any greasiness or residue. It instantly soaks into my skin without having to struggle too much. So, this one makes it to the list.
 
 


Bio derma Sensibio H2o makeup remover:

I have been using Lush 9 to 5 cleanser which is cream based and Clarins makeup remover which is oil based and was pretty content with them but now I needed a water based remover which was very gentle on the skin so it had to be Bioderma sensibio H20 and who doesn’t love Bioderma? I ordered it online from Nykaa.com and I am so pleased with this product. It’s my number one makeup remover of them all now. Wohoo!!
 
 

Forest Essentials Rose water mist:

In Chennai, it’s mostly hot and humid and to keep up with this weather conditions I now know what to do J just spritz the Forest essentials Rose water mist generously on my entire face and I am sorted. It smells divine and rose water is in its purest form in this bottle as its 100% distilled rose water and nothing else. I am so stocking it up as I am obsessed with this stuff.
 
 

Kryolan Professional lipstick:

Wow! I wore this lipstick the whole of July and so it had to be here on my favourite list. I am super happy that I had a chance to pick this for myself as this colour brightens my face and my day. I have also reviewed this lipstick on my blog earlier and that shows how much I am loving it.
 
 

Marks & Spencer socks:

I simply love everything marks & spencer sells. I believe the quality of their products is their USP. So, that keeps me going back to them for more shopping. I love socks, I love wearing them, I love buying them but, only the cute looking ones J I picked these socks last month and I am totally loving them. Aren’t they adorable?
 
 

iPad Mini cover:

I was looking for a cute looking case/cover for my iPad mini and guess what I found one which is super-duper cute. The front of the case is a magnetic floral print design and the back of it is a lovely matte finish sea green colour. This now looks like a mini diary more than a mini iPad. Ha-ha! But I like it this way.
 
 

Da Milano Black leather handbag:

If you follow me on Instagram you will know that this is a new purchase. This stuff is so elegant that I love flaunting it. There is so much space inside the bag that I don’t have to worry about carrying my beloved things everywhere with me, they all fit in still leaving enough room to sneak in more stuff easily. The best part is that this bag never seems to be heavy on my shoulders even with all that weight it is carrying. Love it!
 
 

Random accessories:

I have been wearing these pins a lot in the past month. I happened to pick them in Goa during my holiday. I think each one cost me a hundred bucks I suppose. Nevertheless, I enjoy sporting them. The fish one on casuals and the yellow stone one on Indian dresses.
 
 

That’s about it from me. what are your current favourites? Do share them in the comments below.

Thank you for reading.

Love,

Ravs

Comments

  1. you have some really nice favorites! loved the accessories! my favorite for the last month was maybelline color sensational lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shifa! I love Maybelline too and waiting to get my hands on the colorsensational bold matte n*de collection!!

      Delete

Post a Comment