MAC Fix+ spray - Review


Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. I have had a very busy week overall which involved travelling, catching up with friends and family back home. This trip certainly rejuvenated me and now I have bought another product that can rejuvenate me without putting in any effort. It is a product that I have been longing to own. I have always heard noteworthy reviews of this stuff but never got a chance to pick it up for myself.

So, this was the right time to get my hands on it and I am elated. This product has been on the MAC’s shelves for a long time and I regret not embracing it all this while. As they say better late than never  :D

Product name: Mac Fix +

Quantity: 100 ML

Price: Rs 1500
 
 

What MAC says about this product:

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!
 
 

My experience with the product:

To begin with I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone. Applying makeup on a combination skin can be very whimsical. As I sometimes have to apply excess moisturizer only on my cheeks as my T-zone gets oilier sooner than I know. So, trying to strike a balance between the right amounts of moisturizer, foundation and setting powder I would always end up with a made up look  :( when I was almost giving up on my makeup I welcomed the MAC fix+ in my life.

This stuff works!  Well, the claims about makeup longevity may not hold true but it surely adds life to a dull face. It acts as a skin refresher and also works as a makeup setting spray/finishing mist but don't expect it to make your makeup last for long. It is doing what it is suppose to do so I am content with that. This product can be used in various ways.

a)      If you are dry skinned then use the fix+ before you apply your moisturizer to lock in moisture and then finish your make up with this spray. This will give you a very fresh and youthful looking skin.

b)      If you are normal to combination skin finishing your makeup with a few spritz of the fix plus will make your skin more radiant.

c)       Applying pigments and mineralize eye shadows becomes easy if you dampen your eye shadow brush with the fix plus first. The result is dynamic.

d)      You can use the fix plus to replenish the dehydrated skin during summers and also do a whole world of goodness to your skin by keeping it hydrated in winters.

 

Ingredients:

Water\AQUA\EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAFFEINE, PANTHENOL, ARGININE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL <ILN33369>
 
 

The fix plus comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pearl finish allowing you to see the product you are left with. It is designed with a pump lock feature allowing it to be travel friendly. This product has a very mild fragrance which does not last for too long. The smell is pleasingly fresh, cooling and revitalizing as it has extracts of green tea, camomile and cucumber. You need to hold the fix+ 12” or 30 CM away from face and then spray evenly. You can use this before or after makeup. On spraying the fix+ it may take a few seconds to absorb the product in your skin and once it does you get a gorgeous glow that wouldn’t go unnoticed.

Final thoughts:

I totally adore this product and how it works for me. It hides and takes care of the dry patches caused by weather change or a foundation that is difficult to blend. This lasts on my skin for a good 5 hrs. or so keeping my skin dewy and fresh.

The Nice:

Skin refresher and a finishing mist in one product.

Fresh smelling

Good quantity that will last me 8 to 10 months easily

Travel friendly

Beneficial to use for both summer and winters.

It has calming properties coming from camomile, cucumber and green tea extracts.

Part of Back 2 MAC offer

Comes with a pump lock feature

The not so Nice:

Expensive

Can look little greasy on oily skinned beauties in summers.
 
 

Rating: 4.5/5

Follow me on my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheeksnblush/1526340974261473

 

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy using this product as I am. I would love to hear from you on how you use your Fix+ spray so do leave your comment below.

Love,

Ravs

Comments